Feels so long I haven't done a post like this. Lately I have been very non-personal in this blog but since this is actually my personal blog, a little bit of this and that goes, eh. Here are 21 things you may or may not know about me.
1. I'm an excessive planner. I really plan to the last detail. Like I have weekly routines for watching series, daily routines for doing everything from waking up till the minute I go to sleep. I really like planning, almost to a Monica Geller-Bing level.
2. I hardly seem to keep up to my plans. Like the above mentioned daily/weekly plans. This is because I sometimes get really lazy and spend too much time watching a random TV series or sleep.
3. When I get obsessed, I get very very obsessed. Especially when it comes to pop culture. I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan since the first episode and I have ALL of Taylor Swift songs and I can't get enough of The Fault in Our Stars.
4. Even though I am such a big fan of things, I don't find the need to defend them. People have tried saying things like "I hate Harry Potter, it's a bunch of stupid people going on when they could have easily killed the bad guy in one book" and it doesn't make me go into rage fits and defend everything. I will most likely go "Perhaps. Everyone doesn't have to like Harry Potter. I like it and it makes me happy." Same goes with everything. I don't think it makes me a bad fan either. Live and let live, eh?
5. I really don't like Chamomile tea. I prefer the fruit-infused teas more than flower or spice induced teas. I actually prefer normal tea, then vanilla, then strawberry and then lemon. I always have these four different teas at my place but I like trying new types of teas to see if I like them.
6. Before I fall into a hate bandwagon, I actually do my research and see if I actually really dislike them. Eg: Twilight. I didn't get to read the first book, but watched the movie and did not like it. I bought the second book and actually read the book and did not like it. I watched the second movie too and didn't like it either so I disliked Twilight. I have read the 50 Shades too and while some parts were good, I didn't like it and I'm waiting to read the other two before I make up my mind. Same with TV shows, movies and people. I actually like some 1D songs and two Justin Bieber songs.
7. I'm pretty hard on myself when it comes to things like TV, Books and Movies. I cannot leave a book half-read, a series half-watched, or even a movie half-watched. I have to finish it no matter how boring or terrible it is because otherwise I would just feel terrible. I really need to work on this.
8. The two reasons I bought at iPhone 4 is because I told myself I would buy one years ago when it came out and also because of the cute covers I could get for it.
9. I have a snack drawer where I keep some random snacks and sometimes when I get hungry, I would eat them or offer them to friends when they visit.
10. My go-to midnight snack is peanut butter and green apples. I also used to really dislike the taste of peanut butter but I have grown to like them since last year.
11. I actually recently found out that I in fact do not have an allergy to arecanuts (which I used to believe I had for the last 5-6 years) but it's more of a one time thing that happened years ago which made me think that.
12. I genuinely like country music no matter what anyone else thinks of it. Not just pop country like Taylor and Kacey and Lady Antebellum, but also old country and just generally county music.
There, now you know a bit more about me. I'm sure most of my friends already know these things.