I love doing my favourites here, and last month I found a whole lot of things I really love and has been using very much. Here are some of my favourite things.
1. 3 Days (also known as orchid plant) | I am a terrible plant mother, I swear. Everyone known this but people still give me plants which I would never understand why. In fact, this plant was named 3 days because that's how long I thought I would keep it alive for, and a week later it's looking a bit sad and I did water it, but I don't know. I just don't have a green thumb, okay. Give me fake plants and fake flowers, ugh.
4. Trophy from Friends | Last month, my friends threw me a graduation party and it was the most magical ever and they gave me this trophy which says "in recognition of a Master Snob" which I am so okay with hahaha. HOW CUTE IS IT? I totally feel like a star. Pro tip: get friends who are more excited for your achievements than you are.
5. Washi tapes | I've been on washi tape buying binge. Two months ago, I had a total of 5 washi tapes because it came in a set and now I have 25+ because I went on a whole washi tape phase because they are just the cutest. These are from Doodle and Paper World and they are a bitpricey but I found some really cute cheap paper and plastic washi at Procure Plus which I also adore but didn't buy any last month.
6. Mini paper doilies | I FREAKING LOVE DOILIES. I am obsessed with anything vintage and shabby chic and paper doilies are just all that. I've been using these I got from Doodle for all things like decorating my journal, letters and adding to cute drinks to make it look more instagram-worthy. These are just great for all your decor needs.
7. Water Colour Set | I don't even remember the brand of this but that when I saw it from Chandelier, I knew I had to get it. I recently got a water colour brush pen which is super great and my old water colour set had already run out of most used colours so I picked this and it's very highly pigmented so the colours show up really vibrant so it's perfect. I use it pretty much all the time now.
8. illnoise card | I was invited to the premier show of illnoise which had the best props, and they had this signed notecard which I thought was such a great personalized touch. The movie was alright, and for the most part I enjoyed the props and the set (I got a bit too excited about a bookmark he had in his book) and the story was important to be told.
As for the other favourites, here are some.
Rookie | Tavi is one of my favourite fashion bloggers and I've been following her journey since style rookie days so when the Rookie mag finally got a podcast, I knew I had to lsiten. It's very easy to listen to and Tavi brings great guests. My fav part is "ask a Grown Up" which is so funny but also very helpful.
13 Reasons Why | I really enjoyed this book so when Netflix was releasing a TV Show, I was both nervous and very excited and I'm more towards the I really like the series but it was also very graphic but I think it added so many elements that the story didn't have and thought it was well done. I couldn't get through it quickly, I was more like Clay, going through each episode at a very slow pace so it took me 2+ weeks to fully watch it.
That's it for all the things I enjoyed last month. What were some of your favourite things?