They say it, And I was going through reading my posts ages ago, and found this wish list for my 17th birthday. I wished for a chance to be an RJ! and now its come true! I totally believe what Rani says in the movie Dil Bole Hadippa, that Dreams always come true, its only a matter of time!
Anyway, I've also realized that I used to be such a good blogger with regular updates. So I will hopefully keep up to that.
List of Movies:
1. Dil Bole Hadippa – Fun, totally made me cry at the speech.
2. Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie – Best movie version of a series. So cute and totally fun!
3. Barbie and the three Musketeers – Yes, I'm still a child at heart. Not your usual princessy Barbie, but the tomboyish version. Liked it.
4. Aamras – Teen movies should come out more often. Loved Pari!
5. Sikandar – a bit boring
6. Love Khichdi – Duh!
8. Morning Walk – Slow and BORING!
PS, pic from deviantart