Saturday, November 13, 2010

Survey Saturday: HOME for Hols

Hello to another survey.  This one was quite long, so I cropped it, by eliminating those things you already know about me. ha. So, exams are over and stuff.
BTW, I’m now at HOME,  and it’s great to be here. So many great memories, and stuff. But coming here without parents, and with cousins is a different experience. I sometimes feel like a stranger at my very own house.
Still, I am not gonna let come between me and fun. This holiday, I’m gonna be spontaneous, fun and happy, Insha allah.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE 
1. Do you believe in love at first sight – Not really.  
2. Do you believe in soul mates – In most situations.  
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally – Yeah, a few times.  
5. Have you ever broke someone’s heart? – Yeah, a few times.  
6. Ever had your heart broken? – Kinda once. 
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? – Yes, a few times as well.  
8. Are you afraid of commitment? - Nope 
9. Who was the last person you hugged - Mickie 
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - Muntha


TEN THIS OR THAT 
1. Love or lust – Love. There’s something about love.  
3. Cats or dogs – Cats, even though I don’t really like either. 
4. A few best friends or many regular friends – A few best friends.   
5. Television or internet – Internet all the way. I don’t really watch TV now.  
6. Chinese Or Indian – Haven’t really tried Chinese much, but Indian’s great too.  
7. Wild night out or romantic night in – Romantic Night Out.   
8. Money or Happiness - Happiness 
9. Night or day - Day 
10. MSN or phone - Phone


TEN HAVE YOU EVER 
1. Been caught sneaking out - Nope 
2. Been skinny dipping - Nope 
3. Bungee jumped – Nope 
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker – Nope 
5. Lied to someone you liked – Yes, a few times.  
6. Wanted an ex boyfriend/girlfriend back – Nope 
8. Cried yourself to sleep? - Nope 
9. Cried because you lost a pet – Nope. I don’t keep pets. Something along the lines of “I’m scared of all living things”   
10. Wanted to disappear – Yeah, a few times. *sigh* 


TEN HAVE YOU'S 
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd – Yes, many a time.  
2. Ever done drugs – Nope 
3. Ever consumed alcohol? - Nope 
4. Ever been on a cheerleading team – Yeah, one little gig. LOL  
5. Ever been on a dance team – Yeah, a few times. Actually MANY times.   
6. Ever been on a sports team – Yeah, not very MEMORABLE. I suck at sports.  
7. Ever been in a drama play/production – Yeah. I’m a very performing arts kinda person. 
8. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? – Nope. 
9. Ever been in a rap video? – Nope. O.o


TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made – to Mom. awwh, I miss her already.   
2. Last person you hung out with – Kootha, Kudoo and twins  
3. Last time you worked – Last month  
4. Last person you tackled – Uh, Muntha I think. O.o 
5. Last person you IM’d - Mh 
6. Last person(s) you went to the movies with – I don’t go to movies. Don’t really like dhivehi movies, and I prefer watching other types at home.   
7. Last thing you missed – Being seventeen  
8. Last thing you ate – traditional “dhivehi” keun at an aunt’s place. Oh, I love being HOME.

Hope you guys having fun holidays. Eid Mubarak and be happy!

2 comments:

  1. Awh, must be a wonderful feeling to be home! :o) I hope you make the best of your time there. Eid Mubarak!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!