Saturday, October 15, 2011

I should watch some really good movies

Because lately I have been watching some very weird ones. Like last week, despite the gazillion assignments and being busy with work I was still able to finish my Korean drama WHICH WAS AH-MAZING. LOVED SHIN-BI, WHO IS ADORABLE. Some funny things I learned

  1. When Koreans kiss, their lips DO NOT MOVE at all.
  2. Sarangi-ae means I Love You
  3. Koreans are overly dramatic
  4. Gurucche means True and also many other things

Well, now that its over, I have collected a few funny movies from Mush, and hopefully will watch them soon but I have a report and presentation due Monday so, my plans are subject to delay. >.<

Frankly I though Miss Congeniality was a teenage make-over movie but it was more of an adult make-over movie. I guess I was right a bit. I’m not exactly a huge fan of Sandra Bullock apart from her performance in The Proposal. But this movie survived my Ugh rating because it showed a beauty pageant and you all know I love anything which includes lots of sparkly dresses. =P I guess it was fun but I didn’t enjoy the movie much.

Rating: 2 (MEH)

This was one horrible waste of time. The styling was kinda bearable, but nothing else was. Sometime since the start, I was so bored that I had to fast forward to the end. I have never done that to any movie, not even to the crappy Hindi movies that I watch. So you can imagine how extremely disastrous this was for me. Never again. But I have to give props for the marketing team for that slogan, “See it or be it”. Must have worked back then!

Rating: 0.5 (DRAB)

 

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara was nice. Is it me or does Hrithik seem to be getting hotter and hotter? Totally loved the excitement and the adventures they had. The beauty of Spain along with the sad but kinda real storyline was a good mix, I think. I won’t spoil this because I think every guy/girl about to get married NEEDS to watch this.

Rating: 3.5 (KINDA GOOD)

I confess. I don’t generally enjoy animated movies unless it’s a fairytale or includes Barbie and Ken. Call me childish, but they are SO MUCH FUN, and have really shiny clothes. Yes, I‘m THAT superficial. Anyhow I kinda like this movie. Any movie where you save your mom, I’m gonna like it. Unless your mom is a villain or Mother Gothel. My favorite character was Ki. I recommend this to everyone. It’s a good family watch.

Rating: 3.5 (KINDA GOOD)

Anyone who knows me will know that I LOVE/ADORE/OBSESS over Jhonny Depp. True. But it definitely doesn’t help if the only reason I love a movie is because Jhonny isthe voice of the main character. I don’t like corpses. They scare me. Even when they are being all funky and dancing or wearing a glam wedding dress. NO CORPSES FOR ME PLEASE! *sigh* Still, Jhonny and Helena Bonham Carter being in this gives it such a higher rating. I’m totally biased!

Rating: 3.5 (KINDA GOOD)

That’s it folks!

Until next time, I have to sleep, attend classes finish the PM assignment and cry bucket loads over being unable to talk with Mh for so long. Sorry babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!