Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year Resolutions

Last year had been one year without any new year resolutions, or goals and I did enjoy every bit of it. But somehow, not making goals doesn’t seem like my thing, even if I did enjoy it for a few months (hello, 101 things and life list!).
So, my new year resolutions are;
  • Get an Internship at UNDP
  • Finish my degree with a 3.9 GPA
  • Enjoy my final year
  • Be a better daughter
  • Have fun
There are a few more personal resolutions too, and all I really really want is to make this year a memorable year too.
Oh, and do you like the new blog layout?

4 comments:

  1. I like the 'Be a better daughter' bit. :)
    My personal resolution is to be more thankful and kind to others.

    Hope you have a great year ahead, Shaha! Good luck on your degree and internship! (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best!
    This look is better than the previous one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first and the last one, and the three in the middle. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sham; That is a noble resolution. All the best and thanks. :D

    Adi; Thankyou dear :)

    Idiot; Is there any you don't like? :P thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!