Sunday, May 13, 2012

PC games and Suite Life

That sums up my life for now. Eventhough my exams started yesterday, I have been watching Suite Life all day long. In the last two days, I've watched the entire season 3 and now am watching the movie. My favorite character is definetely Cody with his smarts and gentleman attitude, while London comes a close second (Hello, Brenda Song! She's awesome) with her pretty closet, fantastic personality and general dumb-ness. Zack is however extremely handsome. Reminds me of a guy I know. Well, a few guys. -__-
image credits
 I have also been playing random PC games with Mom, which is the new fun thing. She loves the hidden picture games. Also Thutha, my favorite relative ever, is back and she's just amazing. I've been super busy so have been unable to hangout even when we live in the same house (YES, I've been busy. Your argument is invalid.). She brought me a Dinemore submarine the other night when she went out with her friends. How can you not love her, eh. 
image credits
Since exams started people have been calling me round the clock asking me about strategies, bootstrapping, and even about sticky notes. >.< First exam was kinda easy considering I only started studying the very day of the exam. I need to stop that habit. Procrastinating will be the death of me. Anyhow, I am having a great time with friends, family and people around me. So blessed to have them, Masha Allah.
In the meantime, I'm planning to study for the nest exams, make up my mind about the internships and listen to some meditating music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!