Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Favourites

For some weird reason, I never really liked November. Maybe because it's always exams this month. But when I am not in a mood to hate November, I end up looking at some really cool stuff online and adding them to my wishlists everywhere.

november favs

Internet meme lover bracelet from Etsy - How cute is this? I love internet memes, especially the problem guy. This is just adorable for the 9GAG fans like myself.
Native American dream catcher from Etsy - I've always been fascinated by dream catchers, and few days ago my neighbor made one and since then there has been a dream catcher craze. I made one too some days ago and it now hangs right above my bed and looks good. Mine doesn't have feathers though, which is a bit sad. 

Sweet Lips Clutch from Fredflare - Fredflare has such adorable stuff, and I've been eyeing this one for some days now. Perfect for carrying stuff when going out with the girls.

TuneTube earbud organizer from Etsy - Do you hate tangled ear-buds as much as I do? I had to get rid of one because it was too tangled for use, and this would solve that problem. Plus how cute is the pattern. I can totally see myself using this. 

Hermione's Wand from Noble Collection - I have always wanted this and the other day, a friend of mine got me this and its is so so freaking amazing. Seriously. I always felt that Hermione's wand would suit me the most as it is made of dragon heart-string  which is my favourite element for core. It feels great and it comes in a beautiful box. It has to be one of my favourite things I own now. 

Pandora Sailor Wedges from Up - I have been following Diana for some years now, and Up is such a pretty shoe line. This has been my favourite from all of her shoes since it came out. It's simple but cute and looks very comfortable. 

Capri Mini Padfolio from See Jane Work - I am a huge fan of stationary, any kind of. This padfolio is just too adorable and I don't even have a use for it, but I want it. ha. Plus it comes in so many cute patterns, how can you say no to that?

What are you coveting this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!