I've had a great July so far. Here are some of my favourite products and such.
1. Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask | It doesn't really apply like a mask but is more of a cleanser + scrub which works really well to remove dirt and keeps face fresh and smooth. I love the rubbery charcoal feel.
2.GOSH multi-color blush | This is my everyday blush and sometimes I wear all four colours swirled together but mostly I love the peach which gives a subtle soft, rosy cheek!
3. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur | The illustrations add so much value to Rupi's words. She's writes right from her soul, raw and unpolished yet so poignant. I love this book and have so many favourite poems from it.
4. Manicare Blush Brush | Ah this is so soft and perfect for applying blush.
5. Klevercase To Kill a Mockingbird Kindle Cover | Ever since I saw this cover on an instagram post, I knew I needed it in my life and I love it more everyday.
6. Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist from Body Collection | Has the sweetest smell, I mostly just spray the room with it because it leaves a whiff of earthy yet sweet fragrance.
7. Index Cards | I am an avid index card user. Throughout uni, I made my own index cards from hard paper so imagine my excitement at finding this at Asrafee, I basically squealed and got it.
8. Tealia Strawberry Tea | My very good friend Oppo got this for me and even though I'm not a fan of green tea, this tastes great and the tin is so precious.
Here are some other things I've been loving this month.
BrainDead S1 | I didn't think I would like a political drama but the bugs angle to it is hilarious and I mostly watch it for the "Previously on" part because it rocks.
Lush Life by Zara Larsson | I'v been playing this on repeat so much because this song is so nice and it reminds me of some time back.
BooktubeAthon 2016 | This is my second year taking part in the Booktubeathon which is a week long reading marathon hosted by Ariel Bissett where you just read as much as you can. I love the energy and the fun challenges and giveaways going on as well as the lovely community. Booktube is just wonderful!
What are some of your favourite products and things?