Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Fashion Week Mishaps

As you probably know, I am obsessed with fashion and style and religiously check fashion shows and keep tabs on my favourite designers (Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad, and Kate Spade!) but fashion can sometimes also be kind of weird, crazy and downright obnoxious so the last couple years I've been tweeting some of the "mishaps" I find and it's been fun. Here are some of my favourite ones.





A lot of people enjoyed reading these which is always fun, getting people interested in the worls of fashion is pretty exciting. 





I am also doing a couple of Fashion Week Mishaps blog posts over on Famushu, whose style I adore, so check it out. In the meanwhile, embrace the mishaps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!