Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Currently: October 2018

This month is kind of everywhere. I have been sick all month and I've been taking multiple breaks so I got a lot of watching done. I honestly watched all seasons of Brooklyn Nine Nine which I haven't even included haha. Apart from that, here are some things keeping me entertained. 

Fall in Love With Me | I am seriously a trash for trashy Asian shows and this show is that too. It's absolutely dramatic and gives me major Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi vibes ahaha. It's about the advertising world which is such a nice surprise since I live for marketing. 

Hilda S1 | What a whimsical and adorable series. I absolutely loved everything about it. Hilda is an animated series about a girl and her adventures with her friends, both human and otherwise. The animation is just gorgeous. 

Venom | Somehow we accidentally got tickets to the premiere show of Venom and it was alright. I'm not much for action movies so I liked it OK. The highlight of that cinema experience was the lime popcorn which I clearly cannot shut up about. 

Those Pricey Thakur Girls by Anuja Chauhan | This is out book club book for this month and I have just started it so I don't know much about it. The theme we chose was books by Indian authors. I keep hearing this is an Indian Pride and Prejudice, so we shall see. 

Golden Son by Pierce Brown | I started this last month and finally got done with it. Was not a fan of Red Rising but I did like the world Brown built. Darrow is one of my least favourite protagonists so I didn't enjoy this that much either. The ending was quite good and a cliffhanger, haha. 

Red by Taylor Swift | Can you believe it's been 6 years since this album has been out? It's to this day my favourite Tay Album, I absolutely love everything in it. So many great music that brings back a lot of great memories. I've been gong back to it and reminiscing about the good old times. 

What has kept you entertained

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!