Monday, March 22, 2021

5 New Kdramas to Catch Up On

I used to do these kind of blog posts a bit, and now that about 90% of my entertainment is Kdramas, I feel it's apt to do this. These are the ongoing Kdramas that I've been enjoying a lot. 

1. Vincenzo


My current favourite and can you believe this is my first Song Joonki series? Absolutely gobsmacked at how good this is. It's about a Mafia lawyer who comes to Korea to demolish a building and revolves around the people who live in that building and a lawsuit against an evil corporation. It's so funny, I love the chemistry between the leads, and the cast is so good. It mixes action, emotion, and humour and is the full package that will have you laughing and crying. 

2. Hello Me!


The concept of the show is that the main character who is 37 years old meets her 17 year old self as the younger self
gets transported into 2021. I love the fish out of water stories, and this one is exceptionally adorable as the young Ban Hani meets the old and they learn from one another. I also really love the male lead who is a spoiled richboy having to learn to live without money. They make a great team and this show is full of scenes that are so heartwarming and its a bright change from all the other meotional and heavy shows of the moment. 

3. Sisyphus: The Myth


Park Shinhye plays a badass from a dystopian future who visits 2021 to stop the Elon Musk-ish main character from making the time machine called uploader that will start a war. They're being hunted by multiple organizations while they try to find his brother and also try to stay alive. This show is action packed to the core, and I have to give props because Koreans do their sci-fi so well. Also, I definitely enjoy seeing this side of PSH. 

4. Mouse


A show about a psychopath gene. What if you knew beforehand that your baby could become a psycopath? The concept is so interesting and I love Lee Seunggi so seeing him back in my screens is a treat. So far, this show has been extremely dark and full of so so many twists as the number of murders increase and you're playing a game of finding who the killers are. Every episode is so thrilling, and I enjoy it quite a lot. 

5. Times


Anoher time travel show? What's with all these action packed time travel sci-fi shows these days? If you've seen Kairos, then you mus be quite familiar with the concept of this where the first daughter from the future is able to call a reporter in 2015 to try and save her father from being assassianted. 

What are you watching these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!