I don't think I’m too available. Ok, I’m single, but does that mean that? Is there anything bad with being single? I don't think so.
See, being single,
- you can flirt with many boys and never have to give an explanation to anyone
- you can spend time with everyone, and dont have to worry about what someone else might say
- you dont have to call someone every hour and let them know what you’re doing
- You can do whatever you want, and no one can stop you from going to places, meeting people, or going to number of coffees.
- you can spend more time with your girlfriends
- you dont have to cook/buy gifts.or even think about what he wants on your anniversary.
- Many more!
basically, you are your own island, and you dont have to share your island. LOL
So, until I find someone that practically well, is my Ron (not prince charming), I am happy and free to be single. And I can mingle whenever I want.