Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two Busy Days!

The last two days were full of interesting things, that I didn't even have the time to myself.
As you already know, I went to debate on Monday, which by the way sucked. We lost. I couldn't even believe it, since the four of us were ok. And only the last two from the other team did good. They didn't break all our points, and well, it wet pretty bad. I felt guilty, but then again, I did my best. Somehow I think I am losing the grip. Before I’d be in full kick, but this time, I just felt as if I did a workout, and that was it.
After that, I went straight home, packed and went to Himmafushi. It’s been a year since I last went there. Right after we set foot in the island, we went swimming, and took some photos. I wasn't in most of them, since I was the photographer. sucks!  We ate, played, and it was so much fun. An Aunt in law, my aunt, two cousins, twins, Muntha and me had the times of our lives. Then we had pizza, and went for walks.
I came back yesterday around 3, and then went to another cousin’s place for tea. Also went to FMC to find it closed. After all that fun, I eventually forgot it was a national holiday. Blimey!
And today, it’s back to college again. Six hours of lectures, here I come!
How was your holiday?
PS, Thanks to the debate, I now know who from my class are real friends and who are not. I don't know what to feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!