Friday, July 30, 2010

Weekend Reads

image

Image from beautyineverything, whi

It’s the weekend again. For me, this is turning out to be a great weekend. Family, friends and 4 hours of classes!

Since even in the weekends, I wanna haunt you guys with my babblings, check out the independence day special items that I hand (mouse) picked just for you! Aren't I sweet?

Also read my review of Paathshaala music, and you might even like it.

While you’re at it, why not see what Luinae is reading this year.

Do you love polka dots? I sure do! Shums put together amazing outfits full of polka dots.

Kendy came up with an amazing challange, hop over and count with her!!

Have a happy weekend!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!