So, I haven’t updated my blog in ages, I’d be surprised if I even have a reader by now. So sorry guys, I was really busy with classes, assignments, and some personal stuff. So much happened, but lets move on.
I am now up to day 25, and in 5 more days, I’d be done with this. Today is about one of my favorite things, and I haven't been able to post it cos of my camera issues, but now that I am fully prepared, I decided to show you guys what you would find in me bag.
I usually carry bags that match my dress, so the things may differ, but here’s what I usually carry with me.
I love the yellow bag, and any one who knows me, also will know that I love the color yellow, and I usually carry the bag. So, in no order here goes
1. The “infamous” yellow bag
2. My camera bag, I was taking the pic from cam, so the bag has to make its way in the photo. I have a pink Nikon coolpix.
3. My phone. Yes, I finally got my dream phone, thanks to thuttha. It’s a Samsung CorbyPro, and I can’t get over how awesome it is. =D
4. My notebook, courtesy of Muntha. I quite like Miley, but some people think I should get over kiddy things like Hannah Montana. hmph!
5. An extra phone cover. I am a lot like “Naomi” from 90210. I carry two covers, so that it would always match my dress, just in case I forgot to change the cover. Call me a snob, I don’t care.
6. Make-up bag. I usually carry my MAC mascara, a tiny lotion bottle, a lip gloss, lavender eye liner and a lip balm.
7. A tissue pack. Everyone probably knows that I have unlimited tissue supply. fml! Believe me, it comes in handy, and it sometimes works as a pick up line too. hah
8. Earphones. I am not an earphone type person, but since my phone's got radio, I decided to listen to my own playlists on hfm, and my ads. self centered much? I don’t listen to radio shows since I think it may influence on the way I host shows.
9. A really old Hello Kitty coin purse. I have had this since I was 7, and I absolutely love it.
10. A nail cutter, I am obsessed with my nails since I stopped biting them, somewhere around late 2008’s. So, now even when I am in class, I file my nails. Gah!
11. A pen, pencil and a highlighter. I am a writer (not the kind who is a published famous writer, not yet!) and so I take notes, design stuff on the go, and these are my second best friends.
12. Card Holder. I haven’t found a wallet that I like yet, so this now doubles as my card holder and wallet, and its fugly. fml
13. Mirror. Mirror mirror in my bag, what shall I do without thee?
14. A book. Right now, it’s Intrigue, a Mills and Boon book I borrowed from Shahu. I am a book worm, and am proud of it. >.<
That concludes the usual items I carry around. It changes according to where I go, and what dress I am wearing, and also according to the circumstances, and my mood.
PS, I am hopefully going to leave for Hay Festival in a couple of hours, and I hope I meet new people. =D