Friday, December 10, 2010

Weekend Reads

image

Image from fantasticalfashion.

It’s the weekend, which is pretty much a weekday to me now that I’m on holiday.

Sadly, my movie marathon is going a little slow as I am still two movies and five reviews short. Meanwhile you can read my reviews about Boat Trip, We Are Family and Death at a Funeral.

Yesterday I celebrated a cousin’s birthday and it was actually fun. You can read all about it and what I wore to it. Also, I should've worn this instead.

Maeed is one of those few people I know who actually cares about the environment and does things to help make the world a better place. I recommend his blog to everyone!

This touching blog post of Xef makes me want to help little kids. Do your part too.

I can’t wait to find out what Doe is coming up with this week. She is my role model! Well, one of the few (maybe more than 10) role models that I have.

Also, last night I went out with my gang (not fmc) and we saw the Japanese festival, and later went to eat donuts. Highlight of the night: Those Japanese people singing “Malekey effadha”. Sure beats watching 30rock alone at home. =D

Have a great weekend dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!