Friday, December 24, 2010

Weekend Reads

image

Image from tuesdayaffairs, WHI

I have been a lazy ass blogger this week and is probably gonna be for some more days. Blame it on this new huge thing that I am still not telling you. haha. I’m mean like that.

In the mean time, check out Ieccco’s new business venture, ONME! I super love the colorful bracelets and huge rings. Add me as a potential customer! =D

Maeed’s blog post and video will make you cry, guaranteed. Also fill out Darkie’s sex form if you have the time. Hey, that rhymed!

Since the new profiles are out in Facebook, different people are doing different stuff, including Katie. Check it out! If you’re a clothes whore like me, then Kendi’s working wardrobe POST WILL HELP YOU~ Meanwhile, Nikki is a cutie who makes love happen between perfume bottles. Isn’t that the cutest thing you’ve heard today?

Have a happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you Shaha to mention it here. Thanks so much!
    But its not a big business venture hehe.. Just a small hobby ;)
    Can't wait to see what you're not telling us all!
    And thanks for liking the stuff in ONME, and glad to have you as a potential customer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ieccco, awwh. you're welcome.
    haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!