Monday, February 20, 2012

Twenties girl.

Being in my twenties is not a bad thing, now that I think about it. WHO AM I KIDDING? IT'S HORRIBLE. EVERYTHING'S SERIOUS, BORING AND COMPLETELY NORMAL! IT'S LIKE I AM STUCK ON A BUBBLE THAT IS NOT MY BUBBLE!
Image credits
Other than the emotional roller-coaster, everything else is pretty fine. Classes are OK, when they are there. My friends are awesome. Life is good. On my birthday, I went out with my YLP pals, and celebrated and at night, some of my classmates and I went to see Jhonny English Reborn at FMC which was better than I expected. The setting, not the movie. The movie was OK though. Yesterday there was a class, and last night I gave the classmates and few close friends the birthday treat. Overall, great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!