Friday, August 10, 2012

Weekend Reads

image credits
 For me, Fridays are rather dull. There's generally lots of sleeping, laundry, and watching TV. However, since I started working I have been waiting for Fridays so that I can set my alarm for the office time, just so I can cut it off and go back to sleep. Oh, that feeling is absolutely amazing.
But unlike me, if you are the kind who likes to be very productive, then you should try;
  1. Making rainbow flowers like Katie
  2. Making pushpop pencils like Bakerella
  3. Reading about Anna Piaggi on Diana's blog.
I will be here watching Hellcats, reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (LOVE THIS BOOK!), going to my cool cousin's birthday iftar, and doing some research. Meanwhile I'll leave you with some interesting pictures I found over the week. 
image credits
 Oh Barney, always looking so awesome. He is the only reason I watch HIMYM.

image credits
This has been recently added to my life list, but should have been added a long time ago. I absolutely love Dr. Dre.
image credits
Isn't this the coolest thing ever? Even though I'm a Slytherin, I love the Revenclaw cover cos it looks like the Maldivian passport.
Have an amazing weekend you lovely peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!