Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Playlist

I haven't been able to check out the Billboard 100 in ages. I usually find the songs and listen to them and pick my favourites. Here are some that I've been loving these days.

Some Nights by Fun
Amazing song with really inspiring lyrics and a great video. Fun is definitely paving its way into my favourite bands lists. The lyrics are just so so moving. What do you stand for?

Diamonds by Rihanna
It took me a few days of listening to this song to like it, but now that I have, I listen to it a lot. I love the lyrics, the music and everything. This song just makes me feel I'm in a far off galaxy. Wonderful feeling.

Ho Hey by The Lumineers
I watched the video of this song and instantly loved it. Whenever after hearing this, I always have this sudden urge to say Ho Hey after every sentence. haha

Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys ft Nicki Minaj
The only Alicia song I have ever heard and loved so much. I don't exactly like the Nicki rapping part, Oh, and also watch the video of the cover by Sophia Grace and Rosie. They sang it beautifully. 

Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye ft Kimbra
I know what you're thinking. But come on, it is a beautiful song that became too mainstream. I do love it a lot and listen to this a lot. How can you not go like SOMEBODYY!!

I Knew You Were Trouble by Tay
New favourite song. I loved the song until the video came. I am suddenly saddened by how Tay depicted the song. Sure, it deserves a video like that but I guess I wasn't ready to see Taty move into those grounds. Can we get the pretty country Tay back? But yes, I do wish her all the best and I still listen to this song a lot. Mickie knows it by heart too.

What are you listening to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!