Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catch a falling star an' put it in your pocket

Hello everyone, it's a wonderful day. Here's a quick update before I rush to my next appointment.

Life has been good, Masha Allah. I've had slower days at office, but today was really busy which I loved. I love having lots of things to do. 

DYM got registered (sort of) and we celebrated it by carrying out random acts of kindness. I'll be writing a post on DYM blog, so I can tell you guys all about it. In short, it was really fun and I felt really happy.
Yesterday was slow after all that fun. I watched a few movies, did some thinking, and a lot of sleeping. 

I have really cool stuff lined up for the blog. So far, I haven't been able to make m routine stable this year. Haven't even written my resolutions yet, oh well. I hope you're having a better time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!