Wednesday, April 3, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge

Hey y'all.

As you might know, I have a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days and only last month did I realize I have only a year left and about 90 more goals so in a pursuit of finishing it, I am trying more things every month. One of the goals is to blog consecutively for 30 days. I have been neglecting this blog for sometime now (hello busy work + personal life) and this seems like the perfect time to do it.

So, I googled 30 day blog challenges (and boy, are there many of them. We bloggers are crazy!) and this one stuck out as something fun but also personal, but not personal enough (I'm still a bit controversial about the whole privacy thing) so I decided "you know what? I think I can stick to this" and just do it. Here's the big list.
image credits
So starting tomorrow (Insha allah), I will be blogging continuously throughout. This shall be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!