Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 8: Movin' to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches

Wow, what a better time than now to blog about food, haha. For those of you who know, STOP PREACHING YOUR EATING REGIMEN TO ME! For those of you who don't, it's better that you don't. 
(It feels weird to write about what I ate today. But here goes!)
I had cornflakes and milk, and a coffee on my to office. 
At office, I had tea and hedhikaa. (Yes, I have two breakfasts everyday AND yet people think I don't eat enough. Muggles!)
For lunch, I went home and had rice and garudhiya (which me being Maldivian and all, love!)
Evening tea was orange juice and (sadly no tea, because I was too lazy to make it, tsk tsk) hedhikaa again.
At night, I made noodles with too much pepper (I like it, okay) and milk.

No desserts, no cake. :( I'm sad but my teeth (and my dentist) are happy. Oh well. On the bright side, I LOVE YOU BROCCOLI!
PS, this post was written yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!