Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Playlist: Inspirations and love songs

I've seriously discovered so much new music the past few months it is insane. I try to keep it to two songs maximum per day because I don't want to overdo it. Here are some songs I'm loving at the moment. 

Can't Raise a Man - K Michelle
This song is very true. Once a man is grown, you really can't change him. K Michelle knows whats up. I really love her voice, it isn't sweet but it's got flavour and this is a fantastic song to just listen to in the morning because it can get your blood pumping right. 

Ain't It Fun - Paramore


Such a good song. Great beats, great message and absolutely adore the video. The lyrics are tough but in the real world everything is and this song sums up growing up and how cruel and hard life is. I haven't heard that many Paramore songs but the minute I heard this, I knew it was a keeper. Mick loves that line "Don't go crying to your mama". I think she follows that advice. 

Wake Up Lovin' You - Craig Morgan
No week can be complete without at least one country song. I d love the genre and how mellow and sweet it is. This song is no different. Nice rhythm, great voice and I just feel like swaying whenever this song comes on and it has become one of my new favourite love songs. 

Chainsaw - The Band Perry
These three are so amazing and I've been following them since If I Die Young. This song is more pop than country but I do like the story and the video is really nice. It's a great song to bob your head to any time of the day. 

I Choose You - Sara Bareilles


This song is the best, really. I love it so very much, I've been playing it non-stop. The video is so cute! ahh, I love that one line in this song "the very first words of a life long love letter" so much I've decided I want it to be the name of my biography/autobiography. Sara really knows how to play with your feelings using music. 

Dare (La, La, La ) - Shakira
Ah, this song has really great dance beats. I'm not really a big World Cup fan (I love the unity, football not so much) but this is great song and well it's Shakira so yeah. She's cool. I like the video too. 

Raging Fire - Phillip Phillips


This man has a great voice and he sings the most inspirational "singable" songs. This one is no exception. The lyrics are strong and true and the video, so good. I do love me some stop motion. 

What's on your playlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!