Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#coolstuff

These days, there isn't a lot of cool stuff happening, or I am far too occupied with the right now to notice anything. Anyways, here are some things that caught my eye over the last few weeks.

1. Dumb Ways to Die: Game of Thrones Edition


I am not exactly a huge fan of GoT but I did read one half of the first book and watched about two seasons and probably wish to continue. This video that combines the Dumb Ways to Die song (so cute and a great PSA) with some deaths in GoT is just spot on fantastic. I could only name about 6 deaths but yeah.

2. Word Play
I was feeling very anxious yesterday so I thought of starting a Facebook thread game where you write a word that starts with the last few letters of the previous word and it actually went far than I thought. A very nice girl even messaged me saying she wanted to take part but couldn't since we were not Facebook friends then. One little game can unite people, eh.

3. E-mail in Real Life

Have you ever talked to people the way you would talk to them in an e-mail? This video spoke to me on a spiritual level because at work all communications happen over mail and I could relate to every single thing.

4. Dove: Choose beautiful


Leave it to the people at Dove to make their ads evoke emotion out of you. They have done it again. There is a lot of backlash this time on how Dove is exploiting a good cause to sell a couple more products but you have to admit, it does make you think.

If you are looking for some love to send, or get into penning a letter to a stranger, there is no better place to start than More Love Letters. This month as well, they have some very amazing people who need your love so grab a pen and write! 

What cool things have you been seeing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!