Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Playlist: April Favourites

I haven't done a Monday playlist in the longest time. Usually I like Mondays but today feels so uneasy, maybe because I've gone through somewhat of a sad exam. These are some tones I've been loving recently. 

Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammar


I can't tell you how much I love this song, it makes me want to start dancing and bobbing my head. The video using real life couples is just super adorable and makes you really appreciate the people you have. 

The Hanging Tree from Mockingjay
Is there anything Jen Law can't do? This is actually one of the best things about Mockingjay, this song. Eerie, but very beautiful. 

Try by Colbie Caillat
This song is life. It's all about self love and I just want to shove this song up everyone's playlists because everyone needs to hear this song, no feel this song. Believe me, it's worth it.

I Will Never Love You More by Soko


I first heard this song in a Kate Spade video and KS is my spirit brand, totally amazing. It was so dreamy and adorable I had to get it. It makes no sense but all the sense at the same time. Check out the video and tell me you don't feel it, just tell me.

Budapest by George Ezra
What is with me and hipster songs these days? I tend to be dragged towards ones that are more laid back and eerie than pop songs and I can't be any happier. Songs like this are great to just chill around, to be background music to while you work, sip tea or get your heart broken. 

Fevicol Se from Dabangg 2


Okay, I know this song is a bit raunchy and extremely objectifying and sexist. In fact, I am kind of ashamed to like this but my liking for Bebo and the fact that any dance-y Hindi song will make me love it is making me biased. I actually listen to this at least once a week and oh god, it's sad. 

Little Red Wagon by Miranda Lambert
Oh bam gurl, Miranda is amazing. This song is all kinds of country fierceness and Miranda makes you want to say yeah fight me without having to say it, hahaha. 

What songs are you currently listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!