Saturday, January 2, 2021

Bujo Spreads you need for the new year

 This year, instead of doing a full on bujo I decided to do a semi bujo that is minimalistic and functional. I bought a planner for my everyday planning and for other trackers and stuff, I am using a smaller book that fits the need perfectly. Here are a few of my trusty spreads that help me keep organized. 

Word of the Year and Resolutions


Every year I set a word of the year. It helps me to keep in focus while I do everything and sets my vision for the year. I really loving having it as a guiding word me for throughout the year. This year I'm choosing the word simple because I want to be a more stripped down, simpler version of myself. I hope that it can give me direction for the year. Ofcourse, setting some new resolutions for the year is always something I look forward to because a new year truly feels like a new beginning, there is so much hope in the air.  Having this as the first page of your bujo can always remind you of what you want for yourself! 

Level 10 Life 


This practice, I learned from my bujo searching when I saw Boho Berry's blog post (which is no longer there, but you can check out this youtube video) and learned about Hal Elrod's system of goal setting that is focused. As you might have figure out, I am very big on setting goals for myself that are focused so this seemed perfect and I've been using it to give myself attainable goals for realistic growth in these areas. 

Savings Jar


Another Pinterest bujo idea that you can incorporate to help you get into the habit of saving! It looks cute when you color in with how much you save and you could also save up for a specific goal. 

Reading Stats


Apart from having a reading list page, I would suggest these two pages that have helped me immensely to keep track of my reading during the year and to diversify it as much as possible. Since I also do a bit of booktube, it has helped me in making videos as well! 

Budget Page


In order to be more financially responsible, having a budget does help me when I actually use it, ahaha. I like having this to keep my expenses more realistic and to plan ahead and budget for different areas of my life. I'm hoping that I will use it more this year. 

Shopping Pages


I try to not buy too many things but at the same time I do enjoy new things so keeping shopping pages are a good way to not buy over the limit I set for each category each year. I've also been getting into more preloved purchasing which I enjoy a lot. As someone who has always worn secondhand clothes, it's second nature to me, but I'm definitely really happy that thrifting is becoming mainstream here.

Looking Forward to in 2021 Pages


As you probably know, I take entertainment very seriously. I'm always watching, listening to and reading to so many things so last year I started keeping a track of things that are upcoming so I can get myself hyped up for the release and watch when it drops. I am keeping a seperate google sheet for books that are a lot longer and these are mostly for TV shows and movies. I am very excited for more new things to binge on this year!

What are your yearly must-have pages for your bujo/planner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!