Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Celebrations and MORE Cancelled Classes

image credits
That is the sum up of my life now. Honestly, classes get cancelled every day, and the funny thing is I only get to know it when I go to FMC ( and by that I mean, WALK ALL THE WAY!). I should befriend some new people who have the power to umm, let me know if classes are gonna cancelled. Finding a psychic could be hard work though, yet alone befriend one!
Last weekend I was at Himmafushi with family to visit and aunt who makes great lasagna, and so she’s been promoted from least favorite aunt to she-could-be-a-favorite aunt. Yes, I rank people solely based on their cooking skills. Sunday, we invited the said aunt to roadhavillun, and made a “fuppi jangiyaa” for V cos it was his birthday and he really likes underpants. Yesterday, Mom and I made loads of food for roadhavillun cos we invited out neighbors to roadhavillun and had one giant bash outside. It was filled with laughter, mashuni modun from little A and lots of good food.
At night, V was invited to a surprise birthday bas where he was presented with the said underpants and he was shocked. The expression on his face was worth it. I also invited a bunch of people from FMC and few other friends and we played UNO like it was nobody's business. It all ended around 1 AM. That’s my idea of a great Monday.
Today, two more classes got cancelled, but luckily I knew of it before I got out of the house (Thanks to F, who I now think is a psychic. MUST FIND OUT SOON!).
Tell me if you’re life is more than just cancelled classes –__-
PS, Note to Adi, and other non-Dhivehi speaking readers; Roadhavillun means breaking fast, since it’s the fasting month. Fuppi Jangiyaa is a kind of old puffy underpants, and mashuni is a salad which consists of fish, lettuce leaves and condiments. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!