Monday, August 1, 2011

Fast and Furious

image credits
Ramadan Mubarik to all Muslims. One day of fasting, and 29 more to go. Today was good. I enjoyed doing chores, feeling tired a bit, and coming up with my 101 in 1001 list!
Ramadan schedule is pretty packed with classes, assignments and other things. Being busy = the story of my life right now. I however feel good, despite having spent most of the day near the lap going through people’s life lists and getting excited about mine. =P
The sadness of people changing and the burden of all the assignments seem so far away now, but I know it’s so close. *sigh* I feel furious but I know I shouldn’t. People leave your life for reasons. If they wanted to stay, they would make the effort to. I’ve stopped caring about the people who don’t care. This month I’m gonna focus on me, and try to strengthen my faith, and hope.
So, about the 101 in 1001 list, check it out, and let’s see if I can do this. I’m trying a few things of it right now, about 9 of them. Little things, but doing them would make me feel a sense of accomplishment, and I just love crossing off things on to do lists – ha!
Have a lovely Ramadan readers.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!