Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 12: After the boys of summer have gone

Most of this list is going to fictional characters because I find men in stories attractive. That must say a lot about me. The rest are actors and musicians. Yes, I am a girl and like most girls, I like men who look good. 

image credits
Dr Spencer Reid 
I find Matthew Gray Gubler very attractive, but I find Reid more attractive because of his obvious genius state and because he talks in a very charismatic manner. He's the main reason I watch Criminal Minds. I can go on and on about Reid, but I'll stop before you think that I'm some crazy person. 

image credits
Andrew Garfield
His hair, oh my god! He is super freaking cool and I think I first saw him in Social Network and since then he's been in every list of men that I ever made, haha. 

image credits
Mr. Darcy
Obviously in every reader's lists, this romantic hero! I love Pride and Prejudice and like every other girl who read it, loved his character from the start. I have yet to watch the movies though. I really want to see Colin play Darcy. 

image credits
David Archie
His songs are as amazing as him. He is very cool and so pretty. I hardly use pretty to describe guys, but he is!

image credits
Gerard Butler
I love love this guy. Whenever I mention him, it means it's something significant because Gerard Butler is just the most amazing thing since sliced bread. 

Yes, this list does not have any people that I know in real life because that would be too mainstream to write about. People that I find attractive, you know who you are! Also Jhonny Depp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!