Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 9: Who needs to read and write when you can dance and sing

Everyone needs to learn to read and write despite their dancing and singing skills. I for one, believe education is one of the most important things and it's education that betters a nation. 
image credits
Education is what separates us from everything else. We are because we know. We learn. If we didn't know, what different would we be from the animals? 
I have always loved knowing, learning  finding out new things. Education gives people the knowledge to choose for themselves what's better. It build generations, it makes technology possible. 
I am all for Education and so are my parents. They started sending me to school when I was barely 1 1/2. Apparently I learnt to read the and started reading everything from notices to random people's love letters. All my life I've been learning and I hope to continue doing so. 
So, basically education rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!