Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 1: Pancakes and Roswell

Happy Ramadan everyone. 

There are a lot of things I love about it, mainly how everything's a tradition. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a major traditions person. I love the whole family at Iftaar, I love eating the same thing every night for Haaru and I love the sound of Muhammadhu Rasoolullah right after Iftaar. 

Yesterday was the first day of Ramadan. The day before, it was filled with food and I had pizza at office and after that met up with some girlfriends and had the worst Iced lemon tea of my life (ugh, makes me cringe even thinking about it!) and then I went home and slept without eating. I knew I would regret it but sometimes I just do random things like that. -.- Mom calls me for Haaru at around 4 and I wake up and stuff my face basically and then I realize that OH MY GOD, I'M PROBABLY GOING TO BLACKOUT TODAY. 









Which I did. Just for a minute though. I woke up rather late because it's a holiday (yay for holidays!) and I spent a whole lot of the day watching Roswell, doing laundry and making pancakes. Mom makes the most amazing pancakes and I get them everyday so I was kind of getting tired of them, but I bought a maple syrup bottle the other day and since then I've been craving pancakes every day. After Iftaar, it was back to more chores and Roswell. I finished watching it and I was rather happy that M&M ended together. :) I'm such a sucker for happy endings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!