Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 6: Breadbananutella!!!!!

Everyone who was ever invited to my house for a Tharaavees knows that I make weird food, haha. It's kind of an obsession. I love bread and making stuff from it, and I love Pinterest and their recipes look so good to not try. 
So, a couple Ramadans ago, I started making this thing from Pinterest. It was so delicious and so easy to make. Toast + Nutella + Bananas! I love all three of them and together they are amazing. My friends usually make fun of me for making them, but they still eat it, haha. 

image credits
A friend of mine named it Breadbananutella and it's kind of an inside joke. I love it and yesterday I made another batch (and forgot to take the picture so attached from Pinterest) and it was gone in a heartbeat after Iftar. Mick calls it Banananana Foufanna after a fictitious food from Bubble Guppies, one of her favourite series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!