Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 16: Once Upon a Time

Seriously, my days are becoming lazier by the day. Hisherm pointed out that my last three blog posts started with "yesterday" so I was very careful not to do it this time, haha. 

image credits
Yesterday was weird. I was very productive at office, and then I went home and got very lazy so sent almost the entire day watching Once Upon a Time. I started watching it a couple month back, got bored so stopped. I do love fairy tales, but I am not particularly fond of change. The story line is great and all, but I just don't want to see major changes to it. Like, how is the evil witch the queen and why does she have a spot in every fairy-tale and Rumpelstiltskin. -.- 

At night, Moony came and gave me a comic book which I have yet to start. The guys and I played some new game that has no name and I read a bit of Game of Thrones before I slept. It was super comfortable, super lazy. How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!