Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Playlist: Paris and London, baby you can take.

I have not done a Monday playlist in such a long time. I have been listening to the same songs everyday, and eventhough I do check out new music every now and then mostly for DYMag, I just stick to the old favourites. However, here are some songs I haven't talked to you guys about. 


Royals - Lorde
This song has been my main song for days, even since I first hear it. I have watched countless covers of it on Youtube, sang it way too many times and generally just loved it. My favourite line is we aren't caught up in your love affair, it's such a John Green line and I am so much in love with this song it's crazy. Love this PTX cover. 

Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
I know how everyone is super controversial about this song, ditching Miley and all, but I have always been a fan of her. I love how completely funny she is, she never takes herself too seriously and she's great. I especially love the lyrics of this song, the part about falling under the spell is my favourite. I sometimes feel like a wrecking ball. 



Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
Since I first this song on Glee when Rachel sings it to Finn, I loved it and found it and has been loving this. It's very oh-you-suck kinda song and I love those kinda songs. But if you listen to it on repeat, you might have a bad time, just saying and I just watched the video and I think it's super cool. 

Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
This slightly pop country song is my favourite form the band, but then again, it's also the only one I heard. Seriously, it makes me feel like I'm in a southern Road Trip movie, sipping lemonade wearing a silk scarf and hanging out with cowboy hat wearing heartbreaking boys. 

Busted - Phineas and Ferb
Phineas and Ferb is one of my favourite cartoons ever and they ave some very cool songs each epiode and this one's a favourite among us sisters. We love Candy and how she's always trying to bust the brothers. This is such a fun song. 


I Love New York/New York New York - Glee Cast
This is the best song mash-up ever. Last year for our International Marketing Class, we did a presentation on New York and it was THE BEST! Seriously, we played this song, chilled and generally had a great time and we got really good marks for it and I know everybody was talking about it. We were like some sort of crazy presentation five-o. 

Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
How amazing is this song? Very. It reminds me of the days when I worked in radio and those days were pretty fantastic. It's a great upbeat song for when you are exercising or in the mood for some good upbeat music. 

What's on your playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!