Saturday, November 9, 2013

Who run the world? Girls!

Hello! I have been super duper busy since November started it's crazy. So many things, so much to do, so little time. AHH. 

I've started writing my Nano and being already about 10,000 words behind schedule (I shall blog about this more in a separate post), and my day job has been super busy with lots of exiting things. DYMag is also taking quite a lot of my time, but side projects are always the best eh and DYMag is the best side project ever. I also have couple other projects that I'm working on at the moment including a fashion related one and a gym! Both of which take quite a lot of my days and nights and so my schedule is jam packed. 

Image credits
This weekend, I am taking a break from social media to focus on myself and to just have nice chilly weekend (don't you just love all the rain? I know I do!) watching my favourite series and eating lots of yummy food. I did however login to instagram last night because I was locked out of my house in a weird incident and I was upstairs at my aunt's apartment using up her wi-fi and I forgot and commented on a few pics. Gah! Don't you just hate when that happens?

So far the weekend is great. I put my phone on silent, put in on my bed and didn't even look at it, except to do my daily Lumosity challenges (always good to give exercise to brain, :D) and I haven't even checked my mail or anything. It's fantastic! Seriously, one of these weekends, I am going to take a break from technology and just spend some time gazing at the nature! I really need a break from all this distractions. 

I've just finished catching up on Doctor Who and cannot wait for the 23rd of this month! Apart from that, I've sent a couple post cards to some new pen-pals, had great conversations with good friends, had good food and just amazing company all week long and today's been brilliant spending a lot of time with cousins and just being great.

What have you guys been up to lately? Do let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!