Saturday, February 15, 2014

Currently: February

Sometimes real life can make you all exhausted, by the dullness, by the drama, by the lack of meaning, by the morbid fascination to all things you wish to accomplish and that's when I sometimes go into what I call "deep fantasy obsession". In the last day, I have watched five movies and I am not sure how I feel.

Anyhow, here are a couple things I am watching/reading/listening to;


Vampire Diaries S2 I'm really not a big fan of this, but I like some characters like Caroline and Tyler. Honestly, I can see by people can get so hyped up about it, Ian is hot and his smirk is only second to Flynn Rider's and the story isn't half bad, but I just don't have the morbid fascination (also morbid fascination is my phrase of the day!) people have with vampires. Nevertheless, I am trying to keep up with it just because I want to see Caroline's story.

Desperate Housewives S5 I seriously don't even remember how much I have to catch up on this, it used to be my guilty pleasure. Bree's story was my favourite and sometimes when watching I'd just feel so bad when something terrible happens to her, which is kind of pathetic, but that's me with my love for fictional characters.

The Art of Getting By I don't know how to sum up my love for Emma Roberts other than to say that I think she could be my celebrity counterpart. Minus the black shoes. I really adore this girl and any movie with her would instantly become my favourite and Freddie Highmore is just whoa whoa whoa since Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. This movie made me feel so meaningless at the same time made me so happy. It made me question everything and when that happens you know that you have watched a masterpiece. 

The Cuckoo's Calling The moment I heard this book was written by my favourite author using a pseudonym, I had to add it to my to read collection and I got it the other day and started reading. So far, it's going alright and I'm liking it. 

Where'd You Go Bernadette? I have been hearing rave reviews about this book so I had to get it and see for myself. The cover is cute and I really do judge books based on their cover, sorry not sorry. What is with me and coming of age books? Sometimes I feel like a teenager trapped in a twenty something body. *sigh*

Selfies - Nina Nesbitt I feel like a total cliche' because I relate to this song so much. Nina is one of my favourite musical gals and this song is just so fun and I love it and sometimes when I am at work, I'll be playing this non-stop, I'm not even kidding. It's addicting. Like peanut butter and apples and lighting candles and watching clouds go by. 

I've been lounging around being sick (which sucks!) but on the bright side I can listen to depressing music like there's no tomorrow. 
What is keeping you occupied this month? Let me know so I can check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!