Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekend Reads

I plan to enjoy a hassle free weekend doing some relaxing, learning some new things and painting hopefully. While I am terrible at painting I'm quite good at typography if I say so myself so the sisters and I are making little quotes this weekend. While I'm gone here are some handpicked articles you might enjoy from blogs I like. 
image credits
While I'm generally very optimistic about Maldives but I can relate to everything in Shaha's blog post about the perks of being a Maldivian. She's really funny and pretty and all her blog posts are so true!

Chantelle's photo challenges are seriously fun and I plan to do it on March. I kind of failed the February one. 

Maxie's guest posts on Carly's blog is always refreshing. This time, she's talking about uptalk, something I have noticed that I've been doing lately too. 

Victoria is the queen of thrifting and her new post about saving money is something that is applicable to us twenty somethings very much. 

This might get addicting. Google Hot Trends is just everything that is happening right now. I may or may not have spent way too much time on it already. 

On an unrelated note, I think Ukraine's politician Yulia Tymoshenko has the most princess-like hair on a non fictional person. Also she's so well dressed, how have I not heard of her before? I mean look! 
image credits
I hope you have a great weekend. What are your plans for the weekend?

NOTE: THIS IS A SCHEDULED POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!