Thursday, April 17, 2014

Making a wish on a passing car

This week's a blur. A mix of really bad moments and really good moments. I like it, it's an okay mixture. 

Last weekend was filled with watching too many movies, reading two books (both of which I loved so much - Eleanor & Park and Someday Someday Maybe) and also in pain because of toothache. *sigh* Also I had a new class (Macroeconomics, but they seemed alright) on a Saturday, I know what you're thinking. I can think of a thousand better ways to spend a Saturday night but when you commit, you go all the way including classes on weekends. 

Sundays are my least favourite days because the start of weekend means so much work and more classes. But somehow I manage. 

Mondays are my favourite. I have a really interesting batch on Mondays and also I went to dentist and actually had a good time. All the way there and back, I was being extremely werid and in my head I kept thinking of all the ways it could go wrong but my new dentist Miss A is amazing (plus she's not a teenage team with a vengence so all the better for me!) and she doesn't think my teeth is that bad. I don't know if this is a compliment or not. 

all the postcards that is travelling around the globe!
Tuesday was pretty normal. I finally managed to post all the postcrossing swap cards (which is my new hobby!) and also it was rather productive and I had one class but Tuesday was a rather sad day for me and no matter how hard I tried to cheer up, I just couldn't. *sigh*

Yesterday was the best day of the week so far. I was feeling good since morning. After work I ran to class; literally just ran because I was 20 mins late! (part of which is because my colleague and I stopped to take a picture of a really hot guy we saw on the road but damn my photography skills I only managed to take the wheels of the pick-up he was standing on and I swear we are not creepy, we just admire beauty haha) and I was really hungry throughout class so I  kept forgetting words (like I kept remembering governor instead of guardian) and also one instance in class, I got scarred for life because I thought a student was a ghost. :| True story, not my proudest moment but lack of food makes me weird. 

Houdini, Abe, Hishko and I long ago in the Floating Library. 
Last night, Nemo Hishko and I went to Book fair and then Jin and Abe joined us and it was like a mini DYM reunion because everyone was there (except for my orginial boos, Houdini, Wuffy, Potsy, Richy, Iyya and Nutts). We could not find anything we really wanted (like TFIOS, poetry books or CLUE) but somehow we managed to have a really good time. Later, the Zombies and I went to have some food and we ended up talking about out love lives (and some of our non-existent ones, ahaha) and giving code names to people we have crushes on. It was hilarious and seriously amazing. I wish we could do it over and over, because these people make me so happy.

Current song: Waiting for Superman - Daughtry

We have so many cool plans for the weekend and I can't wait for it! I hope you readers had a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!