Monday, February 15, 2016

Currently: February 2016

In between work and classes and other gazillion things I like to do, I seriously have been lacking in reading or watching but compared to last month I've actually been catching up to my fav shows and reading more books so that's pretty neat. 
Here are what I've been indulging in lately. 

90210 S5 | It's bittersweet because the series is ending but at the same time I'm glad its finally over, all that drama. After Gossip Girl, this was my drama fix and I really love Naomi and have been only following this show for her. Definitely enjoy all the excessive drama. 

Maleficent | Yes, I know. I've only recently gotten around to watching this magnificent movie and it was a blast from the start to end. Angelina was absolutely wonderful in her role and I LOVED the whole thing. I'll probably re-watch it because I can't get enough of it. 

Crazy Ex-girlfriend | I have been getting into a lot of new series and this is one of current favourites. Rebecca is such an adorable person and I love the music numbers in the series. The characters are quirky and funny and it's such a delight to watch this. 

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey | For Page Turner this month, we are reading this book and so far I think it's average. I'm still not too into the story but I like how it's going. The back and forth and lack of answers/world building bothers me a little. I hope it will pick up pace and excitement. 

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah | This was last months book club book and I wasn't able to finish reading it but even the start of it is intriguing and I can't wait to finish this wonderful and nice book. I also adore Hannah's writing style. 

Sanam Teri Kasam Soundtrack | This movie isn't out yet but very few movies makes me want to check their soundtarck before the release but after seeing the trailer and sort of falling in love with a song in it, I had to get the entire soundtrack and all the songs are absolutely a joy! I have been playing this non-stop. 

What is keeping you entertained?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!