So, you know twitter, eh? (You don’t? OMG, then we are no longer friends. JK. No, Seriously.) I’ve been a twitterer since like two years back, and it’s been one of the the best things that I got myself into. why?
- Because it allows me to be creative and to come up with shorter ways to say what I want in less than 140 characters
- It’s like a personalized search engine. Ask anything, you get answers within one minute.
- The people there are friendly, and not crazy weirdo's like in facebook.
- You can stalk celebrities without getting a restraining order.
- You can pour you heart out, curse people, and they’ll still love you.
- It’s a lifesaver for so many people
- Fictional characters come to life, and you can talk to them.
- You can follow your dreams. Literally.
- Unlike face book, the people in twitter are more educated and knows proper grammar.
- You can retweet! =D
- Twitsal, hell yes!
- Maldivian Twitterers. They are the best.
- You get amazing loyal friends. the kind that would stay for life.
- It’s a bird. Aren’t we all birds?
- It’s better than facebook.
I probably have forgotten a few things, so lemme know what else to add.