It would make me such a better/less lazy person. It would fill up the whole that Jeremy made in my heart when he married that-wait. Who’s Jeremy? Never mind. On to the list!
- Takeaway cups – so I hardly have to go to jugo places and drink what the crap they sell in the name of coffee. I know darling coffee, what they do to you! Also I can master various other beverage recipes and all that jazz.
- Cookie Cutters –I have always known that somewhere in me, there is an avid baker waiting to be given a mold and an oven. I can’t wait to make different shaped cookies, and put on icings and throw baking parties, or just giving random people on the street a cookies. I’ve always wanted to do that.
- Muffin Trays/Cupcake Trays – I always loved cupcakes, and it’s probably the aforementioned baker in me, wanting this too.
- China – not the country. I was a tea drinker before but somehow got infected with the tea-is-crap disease, but thank god, I rediscovered the art of drinking tea and got over the sickness. I’ve always wanted to throw tea parties to celebrate unbirthdays since I read Alice in Wonderland. Every girl’s dream, eh!
- Tangled on DVD – I tried finding it a few weeks ago, but couldn’t get it. *sigh* Don’t worry Flynn, I will do ANYTHING o watch your smolder.
- Also ANYTHING HARRY POTTER – My life lacks anything Harry Potter with a materialistic value.
- SEVENTEEN – I have called several bookshops, and most of them don’t even know what seventeen is. I am ashamed of the people they put to work in bookshops.
I am not trying to be selfish here (Who am I Kidding, eh) so, that’s pretty much it for now. I needed to update my blog and this shall be used as a potential “thingstobuy” list. See what I did there? haha
No, really. How was your weekend/weekend plus Sunday?