Just a few quotes that I find very inspiring to help me sort out a few personal things. I hope it helps you too.
- Don’t keep late hours
- Today is a new day
- Remember, happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. – Roy Goodman
- Unless it is mad passionate extraordinary love it is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love should not be one of them.
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. – Joseph Chilton Pearce
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- Rudeness is the weak person’s imitation of strength. – Eric Hoffer
- Because when you stop and look around this life is pretty amazing.
- Don’t be the girl that needs a man. Be the girl a man needs.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
- A child has no trouble believing the unbelievable, nor does the genius or the madman. It’s only you and I with our big brains and our tiny hearts, who doubt and overthink and hesitate. – Steven Pressfield
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light. – Albus Dumbledore
- It’s our choices that show who we are truly, far more than our abilities. – Albus Dumbledore
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life.
- Keep your heels, head and standards high.
I hope you’re having a great Monday.