Monday, July 25, 2011

Doin’ My Thing

Life has been pretty hectic lately. Apart from the gazillion assignments and battles with self, there’s the elections, the constant pressure to meet people’s expectations, the confusion and the drama.

It never seems to end. We are now following the Ramadan timetable, which itself is a very complicated one. People constantly keep asking me why I am like this, like that. Why can’t I be this/that. ARGH!

And don’t even get me started on my class. The 15 of us, whom I like to call “the originals” are also becoming so far apart, I don’t even know them anymore. A and I seem to be the only people who doesn't know what is going around. No one seems to tell us anything. It’s rather peculiar because we used to be so close. But of course people move on. Maybe I am the only one who seems to be unable to carry on.

Then there’s the other 30 classmates, most of whose name I still don’t know. –__- They seem to exist in perfect harmony.

Here I am, confused as always. Scared. I remember the start of the semester, I had such high hopes for myself. But right now it all seems so blurry. I can’t seem to see straight.Everything is a mess. I don’t like when things are a mess. I tell myself to follow my heart, but I am not sure what my heart says. I’m not sure if it even says anything.

Maybe everything is very simple and I being my usual self is complicating it in my mind.

Anyhow, enjoy the good old days before it passes away!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!