Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A to Z: One Day, Maybe Next Week

image credits
A is for Acts of Random Kindness, my article on Youth Fest (Check Y)
B is for Better Off Ted, this series I'm currently watching which I can relate to in a marketing point of view. It's pretty nice. 
C is for Criminal Minds. I finished watching Season 4 a few weeks ago and it was most amazing. I cannot stop loving the BAU and Reid.
D is for Dress problems. I thought I had the perfect dress for graduation since last year, but now mom and I are having second thought. Yesterday, I found a Zuhair Murad dress that took my breath away (literally, I was holding my breath for a good minute) and I think it's the one. I have yet to show it to mom though. She is the higher authority of dress approvals. 
E is for Essie, seriously brilliant nail colour. I definitely want to invest (see how I didn't say buy, because this is an investment) in a matte finish because those are the most magical of nail polishes. They dry instantly and leave a matte finish instead of the shimmer shiny one. 
F is for Fifty Shades of Grey. Yes, I started reading this a month ago, but haven't been able to go much further. Apparently, I'm not so into chain-erotics as I thought. :|
G is for Graduation, which is so near. I'm very very excited for this. Too bad it's on the morning though. 
H is for Help Haish, an event I volunteered last week. I'm very ashamed at myself for not fully committing to it, but the team managed to raise 2 lakhs so I'm very happy for them.
I is for If This is Not Paradise, I Want my Money Back, one of the books I'm currently reading. It's very interesting. 
J is for Jounalling. It's nice to have all that stuff in my head out there. Writing is my kind of stress-relief. 
K is for Kiddy bands. My two siblings and I play pretend instruments and sing songs on Billboard 100. I have successfully thought Mickie to song Trouble, Ready or Not and What Makes You Beautiful.
L is for Lavish, something work related and pretty cool. 
M is for Made in Jersey. I started watching it, but so far I've just been meh about it.
N is for Nine Lives of Chloe King which I loved so much and was sad for a day because it was cancelled with a MAJOR cliffhanger. 
O is for One Way Or Another, the cover by One Direction for charity which I absolutely love. I think it's a fantastic song.
P is for Privacy, which I think is now almost non-existent. Take me back to the days when things were easier and when everybody didn't know what you were doing. 
Q is for Quarter Quell. Ever since I read Hunger Games, I'm obsessed with it. 
R is for Rush, another work thing. haha. 
S is for Scavenger Hunt which I am planning with lots of fun stuff. There are still 3 places available, so if you are in town and looking for a good three hours of fun, let me know ASAP. 
T is for Travel, which is something I haven't done in months. Also that picture by marvelet
U is for Uranus? 
V is for Violence. Unfortunately we have such high levels of violence for such a small country.
W is for Wishlists. I'm grateful for those friends who keep up with my crazy. 
X is for Max. I know, I'm getting creative here. She is one of the two reasons I watch 2 Broke Girls. 
Y is for Youth Fest, where you can read several of my articles. 
Z is for Zane who was in H2O. I don't know why I suddenly remember him. 

Anything fun up, people?

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!