Monday, February 18, 2013

Forever 21

Hello everyone, it's my birthday. It's the mellow-est birthday ever. So far, I've stayed away from cake, had mini Popsicles and gotten excited over graduation. In fact, I think I'm more excited about graduation than my birthday.
image credits
Here's a little except from my journal.
"I’m at the office. I have been changed from my usual spot to a spot at the back. Everything looks different from here. I don’t hate it though, I’ll probably grow to like it. I already have my day planned. After office, I am going back home, and doing what I do every day; watch an episode of Lie to Me, an episode of Chuck and go through some more shows of Fall 2013, maybe read Whupped or The Casual Vacancy. It saddens me that I’m doing this today but at the same time it reassures me because of the consistency."

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I'm very blessed to have wonderful parents, amazing friends and you all. I wish you well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!