Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Playlist: Inspirations and Tragedies

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of good inspiring music and it has been helping me keep track with some important things in life like writing down goals and watching Drake and Josh. Here are some new favourites.


Try by Pink
Hello new favourite song. Honestly, I love everything about this song. The lyrics are uplifting, beautiful, and the music video was sensational. I felt like crying and then laughing and then happy all over. Pink knows what she is doing. 

The A Team by Ed Sheeran
I have had this song for a while and always skipped it when it was in shuffle, but the other day, I saw the video and I fell in love with the song. It is amazing, so sad, but so beautiful. It's tragic really, but then again don't we all love tragedies? Lesson Learnt: Always listen to a song before judging it by opening music. 

Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake
This song is so fun and so nice. I can never see Justin as that geeky teacher in Bad Teacher, haha. I think the lyrics are pretty fetch.

Stay Stay Stay by Tay
No playlist is ever complete without a Tay song. This one in particular is so fun and describes a lot of people I know and their relationships. As always, Tay never disappoints. 


Daylight by Maroon 5
This band is coming up at par with my favourite bands and I cannot be any happier. This song in particular is amazing. It is so inspiring and the video was just beautiful with all those stories, all those lives and wishing for daylight. Seriously, watch the video. You will not be disappointed. 

Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris ft Florence Welsh
Florence is so graceful, so classy and her voice is mesmerizing. This song was beautiful in so many different levels. I love it. I'm living on such sweet nothing!

What's on your playlist lovely people of the earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!