Friday, February 8, 2013

Weekend Reads

image credits

Ah, weekend I'm a bit glad you are here, but you make me lazy. I sleep all day, make myself omelets with too many olives and spend the time listening to the Hot 100 chart. Meanwhile, here are some blog posts that I've liked.

Style Me Pretty - On Wednesdays We Wear Pink (I am a big fan of Mean Girls and the fashion in the movie is amazing.)
Hot Chocolate and Mint - Why Did I Fall in Love With You (Sometimes I think you need to think of why you fall in love with a person, with your mom, with your family and let them know)
Color Me Katie - 10 Things That Make Me Happy (her posts about things that make me happy make me happy as well. Such small things, but such big feelings)
College Prep - 23 Year Old Woes (I seriously felt like this is how I'd feel even when I am 23. It feels good to know)
Hear Your Me - Just Give Me a Reason (This is a beautiful post, just like the beautiful girl who wrote this)

Have a great weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!