Friday, February 15, 2013

Series Update: February

How I watch series is that I would download all episodes of a season and when the season ends, I'll watch it all because I have a hard time trying to keep up with what episode I last watched and because I just need to know what happens in the next episode and I like the cliffhanger at the end of the season. Anyhow, I have been watching some series regularly.

30 Rock
I seriously love Tina Fey. That woman is amazing. I also like Jack and the whole TGS gang. I am a bit sad that it has ended, but since I last watched S6 I still have one more season of the crew to go. I love how almost no sense it makes and they make up everything so it's so insane but fun. I need a lot of crazy in my life since it is rather dull. 

Drake and Josh
I finally finished watching it and it is fun. I love completely overreacting the brothers are and sometimes get mad that all bad stuff (mostly) happens to Drake and I'm always telling Muntha how she's like Megan, evil! 

NCIS
I absolutely love series where they show police procedure and crimes, maybe I like seeing people in pain. :O Anyhow, Gibbs is interesting and so is Abby. I love how quirky the characters are. I've only finished watching S1 so I still have a lot more of Gibbs and Tony and Kate and Abby and Ducky and McGee to look forward to. If you're into the criminal kinds of stuff, you'd definitely like it. 

Chuck
I am currently in S4 of Chuck and as much as I love Chuck and Sarah, I've forgotten most of the story-line and I miss when Sarah was being all cold to Chuck, but I don't want to watch it again. For me, its a one-off thing. You watch it all once and be happy, unlike FRIENDS where you watch reruns and be ecstatic. 

Lie to Me
I was very glued to this series at the start and my favourite character is Eli and I loved when he sang the White Lie song and I think I watched it until they stopped showing him. Maybe he was fire or something, but the series was really interesting at the beginning, and then somewhere after Eli stopped appearing I lost interest and stopped watching. Then it got cancelled and I have a few episodes remaining so I started watching them again. 

2 Broke Girls
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Max and Caroline are so amazing, I don't know which one I love the most. The jokes are so funny and every episode is just so amazing. I'm definitely gonna love it more. 

What are you watching this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!